Sharma, CEO of the Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board (GIDB); Amitabh Kant, CEO and Managing Director of DMICDC, and Yoshiaki Tsukuda, Executive Vice President and General Manager of MHI's Power Systems Headquarters.
What does GIDB stand for?
GIDB stands for Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIDB
We have 1 other meaning of GIDB in our Acronym Attic
- Gender, Institutions and Development Database (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Dysphoria (sexuality)
- General Iterative Decoding Attack
- Ghana Irrigation Development Authority (est. 1977)
- Government Intervention in Deprived Areas
- Journal of Geographic Information and Decision Analysis (online journal)
- Gender Identity Disorder of Adolescence or Adulthood Nontranssexual Type
- German In-Depth Accident Study
- Grafisch-Interaktives Datenanalysesystem
- Geospatial Information Data Base
- Garment Industry Development Corporation
- Georgia Indigent Defense Council (now Georgia Public Defender Standards Council)
- Government Internet Data Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Grenada Industrial Development Corporation
- Guildford Ice Dance Club (UK)
- Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- General Industrial Diamond Company Online
- Gender in Development Division (Zambia)
- Geneva Institute for Democracy and Development (est. 2004; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Global Information Distribution Daemon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is an initiative of the Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board in collaboration with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation and Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority.