Conclusion of the Comgas transaction follows agreement in early October to sell BG Group s controlling interest in India s Gujarat Gas Company Limited for approximately $470 million and the sale in May of the Group s interests in two Philippines power plants for $360 million.
What does GGCL stand for?
GGCL stands for Gujarat Gas Company Limited (est. 1980; Gujarat, India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGCL
We have 3 other meanings of GGCL in our Acronym Attic
- General Government Consolidated Gross Debt (UK)
- Golden Gate Community Inc.
- GottaGettaCoach!, Incorporated
- Graduate of the City and Guilds Institute
- Great Global Con Job
- George Gruntz Concert Jazz Band
- Generic Graph Component Library (now Boost Graph Library)
- Girls Greater Catholic League (Ohio)
- Girls' Greater Cincinnati League (est.1966; Cincinnati, OH)
- Government To Government Communications Link
- Geospace General Circulation Model
- Gordon Graham and Company
- Gabelli Group Capital Partners (Rye, NY)
- Graduate Gerontology Certificate Program (various universities)
- Green Gardener Certification Program (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Guideline for Good Clinical Practice (ethics; various locations)
- German Gastric Cancer Study
- Global General Construction Services (various locations)
- Golden Gate Computer Society
- Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mahanagar Gas Limited Gujarat Gas Company Limited BG India Exploration and Production Ltd.
12 per cent controlling stake in Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL), India's largest private sector natural gas distribution company in terms of sales volume.
BG Group today announced it had reached agreement to sell its majority interest in India s Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL) for approximately INR 24.
Key Topics Covered: * INDEX * EXECUTIVE SUMMARY * OUTLOOK SECTION * INDUSTRY SECTION * INTRODUCTION * MARKET STRUCTURE & SWOT * CURRENT PRICING * REGULATORY STRUCTURE AND KEY LEGISLATIONS * CITY GAS DISTRIBUTION (CGD) * LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG) * GAS INFRASTRUCTURE * GAS UTILIZATION POLICY * SUPPLY * DEMAND * III MARKET PLAYERS * IV ANNEXURES * LIST OF TABLES * LIST OF FIGURES * LIST OF BOXES Companies Mentioned: * Petronet LNG Limited * Mahanagar Gas Limited * Indraprastha Gas Limited * Gujarat State Petronet Limited * Gujarat Gas Company Limited * GAIL (India) Limited For more information visit http://www.
In the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) business, the Group envisages that BG India's interests in the natural gas distribution companies, Gujarat Gas Company Limited and Mahanagar Gas Limited, will contribute substantially to the Company's T&D growth ambitions.
11 million higher) and Gujarat Gas Company Limited (rose #4 million).
Companies featured in the report include: - Gas Authority of India Ltd (GAIL) - Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) - Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited - Gujarat Refinery Corporation Ltd - H P State Electricity Board - Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) - Mahanadi Coalfields Limited - Madras Refineries Limited - National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL - Reliance Energy Limited - Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd (IPCL) - Oil and Natural Gas Company (ONGC) - Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL) - Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) - Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency - Neville Lignite Corporation Limited - Singareni Collieries Co.