Then grab a new Guitar Hero Controller from DealExtreme.
What does GH stand for?
GH stands for Guitar Hero (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GH
We have 29 other meanings of GH in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Haven (Michigan, USA)
- Grant Hill (NBA Player)
- Grassheads (band)
- Grays Harbor (Washington state)
- Greatest Hits
- Green Howards (a British regiment)
- Growth Hormone
- Guardians of Honor (gaming community)
- Guild House (Curtin University student housing, Australia)
- Gun Hill (NY bus depot)
- Gun Hill (unstable mutant hemoglobin)
- Gung Ho (album)
- Gunstar Heroes (game)
- Gustatory Hallucination (psychiatric assessment)
- George H. & Laura E. Brown Library (Washington, NC)
- Glycosyl Hydrolase Clan A
- Global Health, Office of Health, Infectious Diseases and Nutrition, Nutrition Division
- Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (Britney Spears album)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: NEW MEXICAN WIRE SERVICES New Soundgarden album NEW YORK -- After a 13-year break, Soundgarden has released its new album through the Guitar Hero video game series.
There is no better way to close out the year than with Guitar Hero and one of the hottest line-ups of downloadable content this December.
GUITAR Hero 5 topped the charts last week, going straight in at number one despite being available at retail for only two days during the reporting period.
has been included on the latest version of the game Guitar Hero after the group won a competition.
99 AEROSMITH have already lent their considerable rocking talents to the growing Guitar Hero collection, and now Metallica unload the full force of their back catalogue onto unsuspecting Xbox 360 owners.
It's not unlike the Guitar Hero video game, where one of the Pumpkins' new songs is featured.
It's not enough that Brett Ratner, Hollywood's least admired superstar director, has already made commercials for Activision's Guitar Hero videogame featuring those two guys from American Idol whose names you already forgot pretending to be Tom Cruise in Risky Business.