Daniel Thwaites plc (the "Company") Notification of substantial interests in Shares On 16 July 2012, Guinness Peat Group plc and its subsidiary companies notified the Company that on 13th July 2012, they had disposed of all their holdings in the ordinary shares of the Company and, as a result, no longer have any legal and/or beneficial interest in the issued ordinary share capital of, or have voting rights in the Company.
What does GPG stand for?
GPG stands for Guinness Peat Group Plc
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPG
We have 70 other meanings of GPG in our Acronym Attic
- Global Public Goods
- Glover Park Group (various locations)
- GNU Privacy Guard
- Go Pat Go (Buchanan campaign slogan)
- Goddard Procedures and Guidelines (NASA)
- Good Practice Guide (UK Carbon trust publications)
- Grams Per Gallon
- Grant Proposal Guide
- Group Propagate and Generate
- Guangdong Provincial Government (Hong Kong)
- Groupement Professionnel des Golfs Associatifs (French: Group of Professional Golf Associations)
- Green Plants for Green Buildings (Loveland, OH)
- Guinea Pig Gall Bladder (animal anatomy)
- Governor's Program for Gifted Children
- Grand Prairie Gun Club (est. 1962; Grand Prairie, TX)
- Green Partnership for Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Grosse Pointe Golf Club (Grosse Pointe, MI)
- Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad (band)
- Global Platinum and Gold Inc.
- Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc. (Portsmouth, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The insurer, established in 1902, purchased about 30 per cent of Tower Australia from Guinness Peat Group Plc for 37.
Guinness Peat Group PLC Strategic investment company (formerly Brierley Investments Ltd), with a diversified range of interests in a number of businesses, primarily in Europe and Australasia Trades on the London, Australian and New Zealand stock exchanges A "corporate raider" to detractors; "industry rationalisers" to supporters Capitalised value approx pounds 963 million (Dec '06); shareholders' funds pounds 876 million Investments sectors include financial services, thread manufacture, foodstuff manufacture and building services Dateline 2004: attempts to break up hotel chain De Vere, trying to purchase a further 25 per cent of shares on top of its ten per cent stake September 2007: GPG subsidiary Coats Group fined EUR122.
On the 19 March 2010, Guinness Peat Group plc and its subsidiary companies notified Daniel Thwaites P.
1 March 2010 AH Medical Properties plc Holding in Company AH Medical Properties plc announces that on the 22nd February it received notification from Guinness Peat Group plc and its subsidiary companies that they no longer have a notifiable interest in the issued share capital of AH Medical Properties plc.
TSE, ME,: VOC) The Ondaatje Corporation ("TOC") today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Guinness Peat Group plc ("GPG") to acquire, in two tranches, 850,000 common shares (approximately 16.
22 February 2008 Newbury Racecourse PLC ("Newbury" or the "Company") Posting of EGM Circular urging Newbury Shareholders to vote AGAINST ALL GPG's resolutions The Independent Directors of Newbury announce that they are today posting a circular to Newbury Shareholders giving notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM") and urging them to vote AGAINST ALL the resolutions proposed by Guinness Peat Group plc ("GPG") at the EGM.
10 Guinness Peat Group PLC 8 125 The guarantors have the right to convert their pro rata share of amounts drawn under the facility into ordinary shares/convertible notes at 54.