The junta has offered a reward of "200 million Guinean francs (25.
What does GF stand for?
GF stands for Guinean Franc (unit of currency)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GF
We have 38 other meanings of GF in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Fault
- Ground Floor
- Ground Fog
- Ground Forces
- Groundwater Foundation
- Guard Forward (basketball)
- Guardian Force (Final Fantasy game)
- Guardian Forces
- Guidance to Fire Control
- Guitar Freaks (music simulation game)
- Gulf Air Company - Bahrain (IATA airline code)
- GymboFriends (unofficial online message board, Gymboree clothing)
- Great Falls and Old Dominion Railway
- Gaussian-Filtered Binary Frequency-Shift Keying
- Grams Force Per Centimeter (bending rigidity)
- GeForce 2 (video card)
- Golgi Intermediate Fraction
- NVidia GeForce 256
- GeForce 3 (video card)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The maximum annual customs duties payable have been increased to US$100,000 from 20 million Guinean francs.
The currencies to be replaced are: The Nigerian Naira, the Ghanaian Cedi, the Guinean Franc, the Sierra Leonean Leone and the Gambian Dalasi.