The Guinea franc (GNF) was trading at 2,550 to the dollar in January 2005, reached a low of 5,554 to the dollar in October 2006, and averaged approximately 4,500 to the dollar in 2007 and 2008.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for Guinea Franc
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Going Nowhere Slowly (TV show; South Africa)
- Good Night Show (children's TV series)
- Good Night Sleep (vitamin supplement; Wellbeing Health Products, LLC; Middlesex, NJ)
- Google News Service
- Google Number Search (Google)
- Grain Neutral Spirit (alcohol)
- Great Northern Stone (North America)
- Group Newsagency Supplies (Australia)
- Growth Need Strength (personality variable)
- Guaranteed No Show
- Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Ltd. (New Zealand research institute)
- Genootskap Nederland Suid Afrika (Afrikaans: Netherlands Society of South Africa)
- Gorge National Scenic Area (Oregon)
- Government Network Security Act of 2003
- Grandfather National Scenic Area (North Carolina)
- Great Net Spell Book (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons World)
- Green Non-Sulfur Bacteria (microbiology)
- Gauteng North Sports Council (South Africa; Department of Sport and Recreation)
- Genaissance Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (stock symbol)
- GeoNetwork Steering Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boubacar Bah, a senior prosecutor, said the pair had been sentenced to "one year in prison and a fine of two million Guinea francs [$350] each for electoral fraud".
The decision of a court in a Conakry suburb comes some 10 days before the run-off poll for president between former prime minister Cellou Dalein Diallo (CENI) were sentenced to "one year in prison and a fine of two million Guinea francs (275 euros / 350 dollars) each for electoral fraud," said prosecutor Boubacar Bah, had been accused by Conde's RPG, accused the RPG of trying to stop "the second round from taking place on the date set (September 19) by organising an implosion of the CENI," he said.