This psychophysiological mechanism is used in the Guilty Knowledge Test (Lykken, 1959) for the detection of concealed information.
What does GKT stand for?
GKT stands for Guilty Knowledge Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GKT
We have 3 other meanings of GKT in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (Pakistan)
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kernenergie in Schiffbau und Schiffstechnik (German: society for the promotion of the nuclear energy in shipbuilding and naval technology)
- Girni Kamgar Sangharsh Samiti (Hindi; Indian textile union)
- Gloucester King's School Society (UK)
- Grameen Kalyan Sangharsh Samiti (Indian organization)
- Gereja Kristen Sulawesi Tengah (Indonesian: Central Sulawesi Christian Church)
- Griffin Kubik Stephens & Thompson, Inc
- Gas-Kinetic Theory
- General Knowledge Test
- Gono Kallyan Trust (Saturia, Bangladesh)
- Greater Knoxville Tennis Association (Tennessee)
- Greater Knoxville Triathlon Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Gravity Keeps the Hours (rock band)
- Gordian Knot Technologies Inc. (software company)
- God Killed the Queen (song; Louis XIV)
- Great Kathmandu Tandoori Restaurant (UK)
- Gereja Kristen di Timor Timur (Indonesian: Christian Church in East Timor)
- Give Kids the World
- Gangster Kids United
- Green Korea United (ecological conservation; est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hira said this is not a realistic application in the field, as more than half of forensic guilty knowledge tests are conducted 1 month after the crime occurs.