Support Campaign group Joint Enterprise Not Guilty by Association (JENGbA) is also supporting his case.
What does GBA stand for?
GBA stands for Guilty By Association (online Counter-Strike clan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GBA
We have 142 other meanings of GBA in our Acronym Attic
- GreatBay Aquaculture, LLC ( Portsmouth, NH; est. 1995)
- Greater Boston Academy
- Greece Basketball Association
- Green Building Advisor (Newtown, CT)
- Green Building Alliance (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Gross Building Area
- Ground Based Architecture
- Group Benefits Associate (human resources)
- Guam Board of Accountancy
- Guilty by Association (Indian Harbor Beach, FL skateboard manufacturing company)
- Gundam Battle Assault (video game)
- Green Building Association of Central Pennsylvania
- Glucosidase Beta Acid 3
- Georgia Business Aviation Association
- German Business Aviation Association eV (est. 1970; Federation of German Industries; Berlin, Germany)
- Gradient-Based Adaptive Algorithm
- Greater Baltimore Asthma Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Greater Birmingham Apartment Association (Birmingham, AL)
- Greater Boston Anesthesia Associates (Waltham, MA)
- Guggenheim Build America Bonds
Samples in periodicals archive:
The day marked the beginning of the fourth annual Guilty By Association Truck Show - a midwest, grassroots truck showcase and festival that would span through Saturday.
Also attending and giving evidence before the committee will be a delegate from Joint Enterprise - Not Guilty by Association, a group who campaign on behalf of those who they believe have been wrongly imprisoned under joint enterprise rules.
Hashmis supporters insist he was the victim of guilty by association.
Democrats are pronouncing Republicans guilty by association in an effort to delegitimize dissent.
DIANNE NITZAHN Tarzana Guilty by association If the police have reason to believe that the gathering of taggers is ready to deface property, it seems reasonable to gather up the culprits.
And to some extent, in a market economy, we're all guilty by association of creating this fallen house of cards by wanting, instead of sharing, greater returns from our investments.
Every member of Parliament who has any length of service is guilty by association.