Jim Byrne, founder of the Guild of Accessible Web Designers, said: "Dpivision are to be applauded for demonstrating that an e-commerce website can look great and be accessible.
What does GAWDS stand for?
GAWDS stands for Guild of Accessible Web Designers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guardians and Wards Act, 1890 (India)
- Georgian Association of Women in Business
- Gladstone Area Water Board (Australia)
- Generalized Asynchronous Welch-Bound-Equality
- Guided-Acoustic-Wave Brillouin Scattering
- German-American Women's Club (Germany)
- Global Alliance for Workers and Communities (est. 1999)
- Globalization and World Cities (Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK)
- Global Access Wireless Database
- Gases and Welding Distributors Association
- Galerkin Asymptotic Waveform Evaluation
- Georgia Association for Women in Education (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Ghana Association of Women Entrepreneurs (Ghana)
- General Arab Women Federation
- Greek Animal Welfare Fund (UK)
- Gas Analysis Working Group (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures)
- Georgia Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Global Academy for Women's Health, Inc (Rockville, Maryland, USA)
- Global Alliance for Women's Health
- Gruppo Astrofili William Herschel (Italian: William Herschel Astronomy Group; Torino, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alexander has contributed to leading sites including Smashing Magazine, Six Revisions and SitePoint, and is a member of the Guild of Accessible Web Designers he actively promotes and advocates the benefits of a good user-experience and web standards.