The April schedule will also feature the inaugural Guild Wars World Championship in Taipei, Taiwan.
What does GWWC stand for?
GWWC stands for Guild Wars World Championship (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GWWC
We have 1 other meaning of GWWC in our Acronym Attic
- George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum
- Gallery Worldwide (website)
- Get Well Wishes
- Girls with Wings (aviation education)
- Go With the Winner (algorithm)
- Government Wide Web (municipality software; Government Response, Inc.)
- Guaranteed Work Week
- Guild Wars Wiki (guide to computer game)
- Great Western Whippet Association
- Georgia Water Wise Council (Marietta, GA)
- Greater Winnipeg Water District
- Golden West Women Flyfishers (fly fishing club; San Francisco, CA)
- Ground Water Working Group
- Growing Wealth Working Group (policy development group; Washington, DC)
- Georgia Water and Wastewater Institute (environmental training facility)
- Gary Whetstone Worldwide Ministries (New Castle, DE)
- God Willing, Weather Permitting
- Great World Wide Star Count (International Year of Astronomy project)
- Grey Wolves Expansion (for Silent Hunter III video game)
- Galway, Ireland - Carnmore (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KS), the world's leading publisher of online computer games, are thrilled to announce the successful conclusion of the first Guild Wars World Championship (GWWC) and the crowning of guild The Last Pride (EvIL) from Korea as Guild Wars World Champions.
KS) and Guild Wars developer ArenaNet(R), will kick off this weekend, and will come to an exciting conclusion with teams from America, Europe and Korea competing in the Guild Wars World Championship Finals during the week of the Taipei Game Show, which takes place February 16 - 20, 2006 in Taipei, Taiwan.