The Guild Wars Factions World Championship is a culmination of the Guild Wars Factions Championship Series, comprised of three seasons of competitive gameplay taking place between March 7 and June 26, 2006.
What does GWFC stand for?
GWFC stands for Guild Wars Factions Championship (online gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GWFC
We have 1 other meaning of GWFC in our Acronym Attic
- Goober with Firewall (used by network administrators for paranoid users with personal firewalls)
- Good Work Fella
- Great Western Forum (Inglewood, CA)
- Great White Fleet (ocean transportation company; various locations)
- Guild Wars Faction (gaming)
- Gippsland Water Factory Alliance (Australia)
- Greater Western Football Association (Australia)
- Grey Wooded Forage Association
- Golden West Financial Corporation
- Great West Football Conference
- Geneva World Financial Forum
- Grafham Water Fly Fishers Association (UK)
- Gundam Wing Fan-Fiction Addiction
- Great Western Financial Group, Inc.
- Greater White Fronted Goose
- Greenland White-Fronted Goose
- Glow Wire Flammability Index (fire classification)
- Guild Wars Factions Meisterschaftsserie (German: Guild War Factions Championship Series; online game; trademark of NCsoft)
- Global Wildland Fire Network
- Great White Father Of Medicine (medical students' term for a senior professor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Guild Wars Factions Championship (GWFC) series will feature three seasons of competitive play and tournaments.