Improving the quality of health care: using international collaboration to inform guideline programmes by founding the Guidelines International Network (G-I-N).
What does GIN stand for?
GIN stands for Guidelines International Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIN
We have 52 other meanings of GIN in our Acronym Attic
- Goods Identity Number (Configuration Identification and Management)
- Goods Inward Note
- Government Intranet Network
- Governmental in Nature (function performed by the Government)
- Governmental in Nature (US Army)
- Grants Integration Network
- Graphics Input
- Greening of Industry Network
- Greenland - Iceland - Norway
- Grenoble Institut des Neurosciences (French)
- Guinea (ISO Country code)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2007
- Geographic Information Network of Alaska (University of Alaska)
- Geometry and Functions in ‘N’ Adaptations (BMW)
- Global Initiative for Asthma
- Global Institute for Asthma
- Global Inventory in the Northern Hemisphere
- Government Information Agency (Guyana)
- GPS Inertial Navigation Assembly
- GPS/INS Navigation Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
One organization seeking to "build links between relevant international organizations so as to improve coordination with clinical practice guidelines and other healthcare quality initiatives" is Guidelines International Network (GIN), http://www.