Long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing (LRGWUT) technology is being viewed more widely as another tool to help.
What does GWUT stand for?
GWUT stands for Guided Wave Ultrasonic Testing (non-destructive testing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- George Washington University Gamers' Society (Washington, DC)
- George Washington University Hospital (Washington, DC)
- George Washington University Health Plan
- Grid Workflow User Interface (graphical front-end)
- Ground-Water Under the Influence of surface water
- Gulf War Unexplained Illness
- Greater Washington Urban League
- George Washington University Law School
- George Washington University Medical Center
- Gesellschaft zur Wissenschaftlichen Untersuchung von Parawissenschaften Ev (German: Society for the scientific investigation of scientific anomolies )
- George Washington University Virginia Campus
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Generation West Virginia (young professionals group)
- Global Wine Ventures, Ltd. (Australia)
- GoGo Worldwide Vacations (Ramsey, NJ)
- Gray, Whitley, Van der Valk, LLP (Canadian law firm)
- Gulf War Veterans
- Gamewardens of Vietnam Association, Inc.
- Great Waters Vexillological Association
- Greater Wyoming Valley Audubon Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-range ultrasonic testing or guided wave ultrasonic testing was commercially introduced in early 1998 for in-service monitoring of pipes and pipelines.