is being awarded a $21,066,612 not-to-exceed letter contract for NATO SEASPARROW surface missile systems MK57 MOD 12/13, guided missile launching system MK29 MOD 5, and assorted spares.
What does GMLS stand for?
GMLS stands for Guided Missile Launching System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GMLS in our Acronym Attic
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- Grand Meadow/LeRoy-Ostrander/Kingsland
- Geometric Mean Length of Stay (medical economics)
- Gateway Media Literacy Partners (Saint Louis, MO)
- Good Microbiological Laboratory Practice (UK)
- Greater Merseyside Learning Providers Federation (Liverpool, UK)
- Greater Manchester Low Pay Unit (Manchester, UK)
- George Mason Law Review (academic journal)
- Guided Missile & Large Rocket
- Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Guided Missile Launching System Control
- Generalized Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection and Estimation
- Generalized Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation
- Greater Midwest Lego Train Club (Minneapolis, MN)
- Greater Manchester Local Transport Plan (UK)
- Ground Missile Launcher Test Set
- Guided Missile Launcher Test Set
- (USN Rating) Gunner's Mate (Missiles)
- Garibaldi-Meucci Museum (New York, NY)
- Gaussian Mixture Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, someone who may have been a gunner's mate in the military, would have been responsible for operating and maintaining guided missile launching systems, rocket launchers, gun mounts and other ordnance systems and equipment, as well as training and supervising crews in the use of large caliber guns, missile systems, and small arms.
Included in the Rolling Airframe Missile Guided Missile Launching System is a 21-round launcher with supporting below-deck controls and intuitive control interface.
The Mk49 Mod 3 Guided Missile Launching System includes a 21-round launcher and below-deck electronics and incorporates the ability to counter a new set of air and surface threats.
0 million from United Defense (formerly FMC) to produce circuit card assemblies for the guided missile launching system, MK-26.
will provide systems integration engineering and technical support for the Mk 92 AAW Weapon System and the Mk 13 Guided Missile Launching System.