27, 1996--Guidant Corporation today announced that it has signed a joint development agreement with Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) related to Guidant's guided directional coronary atherectomy (GDCA) catheter, which is used to clear blocked arteries in the heart.
What does GDCA stand for?
GDCA stands for Guided Directional Coronary Atherectomy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDCA
We have 15 other meanings of GDCA in our Acronym Attic
- General Dynamics Convair Aircraft
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Ghana Developing Communities Association
- Ghanaian Danish Communities Association
- Global Digital Currency Association
- Global Dining of California, Inc.
- Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy (India)
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Great Dane Club of America, Inc.
- Green Data Center Alliance (Conshohocken, PA)
- Institute for Genetic Disease Control in Animals
- Greater Dallas Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse (Texas)
- Genetics, Development and Cell Biology (department of Iowa State University)
- Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Center (Jackson, GA; behavior modification/rehabilitation; State of Georgia Department of Corrections)
- Glasgow Drug Crisis Centre (UK)
- Global Data Collection Company (Netherlands; est. 1998)
- Global Delivery China Center
- Great Dane Club of California (Anaheim, CA)
- Greater Dallas Community of Churches (Texas)
- Greater Dayton Corvette Club (car club; Dayton, OH)