R] values above 3100 MPa (450 000 psi) at 20[degrees]C are stiffer and more resistant to bending according AASHTO1993 Guide for Design of Pavement Structures.
What does GDPS stand for?
GDPS stands for Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (American Association of State and Highway Transportation Officials)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDPS
We have 2 other meanings of GDPS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Defense Posture Realignment (US DoD Transformation Plan)
- Graduate Degree Progress Report (Southern Methodist University; Texas)
- Grateful Dread Public Radio (Baltimore, MD internet public radio station)
- Gross Domestic Product per Region
- Group of Deputy Permanent Representatives (on the public disclosure of NATO documents)
- Global Donor Platform for Rural Development (Germany)
- Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex (IBM)
- Glasgow Drug Problem Service (est. 1994; Scotland, UK)
- Global Data Processing System
- Ground Data Processing System
- Gel-Diffusion Precipitin Test
- General Department of Post and Telecommunications (Vietnam)
- Gia Dinh Phat Tu (Vietnamese Buddhist organization)
- Gun Director Pointer Trainer (US Navy)
- Georgetown Divide Public Utility District (California)
- Gross Domestic Product Volume
- Good Die Per Wafer (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Gross Die Per Wafer
- Guam Department of Public Works
- Game Day Quartet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new guide offers several dramatic improvements over the current one, AASHTO's 1993 Guide for Design of Pavement Structures.