Company Haines Watts have chosen The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association as their chosen charity for 2013.
What does GDFB stand for?
GDFB stands for Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDFB
- Guide Dog Foundation
- Guinea Development Foundation (New York, NY)
- Guyanese Defense Force
- Growth Differentiation Factor 1 (gene)
- Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (gene)
- Growth/Differentiation Factor 7
- Growth Differentiation Factor 8
- Growth Differentiation Factor 9
- Get Dressed for Battle (reenactment supplier; UK)
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- Glenorchy District Football Club (Australia)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Capital Formation
- Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund (est. 1997; Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Group Decision-Feedback Detector
- Generalized Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Engineering
- General Directorate of Foreign Economic Relations (Republic of Turkey)
- General Directorate of Foreign Investment (Turkey)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Investment
- Guiuan Development Foundation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event, at Holmfirth Cricket Club, celebrated the Lions' donation of pounds 800 to Guide Dogs for the Blind.
I am always in need of all types of postage stamps, including foreign and Christmas, and would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your friends and contacts at home and abroad so that I can continue to raise funds to help support The Guide Dogs for the Blind in forthcoming years.
April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- West Coast Bank is a gold sponsor of the Guide Dogs for the Blind fundraiser, Pinot and Pups at the Portland Art Museum, Saturday, May 9, 2009.
Jessica Stickland, from Guide Dogs for the Blind, said: "Guide Dogs relies almost entirely on voluntary donations to fund its services for blind and partially sighted people.
Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, attended the school's grand opening on April 30, 2008.
Nicky Cockburn, 29, of Llandudno, is making the 200-mile journey in aid of Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.
Guide Dogs for the Blind uses yellow and black Labrador retrievers, golden retrievers, German shepherds and Labrador/golden retriever crosses as guides.