Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind -- Guiding Eyes for the Blind -- Pilot Dogs, Inc.
What does GDFB stand for?
GDFB stands for Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDFB
- Guidance for Development of the Force
- Guide Dog Foundation
- Guinea Development Foundation (New York, NY)
- Guyanese Defense Force
- Growth Differentiation Factor 1 (gene)
- Growth Differentiation Factor 5 (gene)
- Growth/Differentiation Factor 7
- Growth Differentiation Factor 8
- Growth Differentiation Factor 9
- Get Dressed for Battle (reenactment supplier; UK)
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)
- Glenorchy District Football Club (Australia)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Capital Formation
- Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund (est. 1997; Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Group Decision-Feedback Detector
- Generalized Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Engineering
- General Directorate of Foreign Economic Relations (Republic of Turkey)
- General Directorate of Foreign Investment (Turkey)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Investment
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind was founded in 1946, part of its mission was to provide guide dogs, free of charge, to wounded soldiers from World War II.
He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York and the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind.
Jones, CAE, CFRE, CEO, Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc.
She is a volunteer at the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown, NY, where she serves as a dog groomer and puppy socializer.
American Red Cross of Suffolk County, Yaphank; Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Hempstead; Fraternal Order of Police, Hicksville; Gift of Life, Great Neck; Guide Dog Foundation For the Blind, Smithtown; Mineola Middle School PTA; Plus Group Homes, Westbury Westchester/Rockland: $700 to 36 groups.