Establishes DoD policy and assigns responsibilities under the Guidance for Employment of the Force (GEF), Guidance for the Development of the Force, and titles 10 and 22 of the United States Code (U.
What does GEF stand for?
GEF stands for Guidance for Employment of the Force (US DoD national military strategy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GEF
We have 96 other meanings of GEF in our Acronym Attic
- Global Economic Forum
- Global Ejection Fraction
- Global Environment Facility
- Global Environment Fund
- Global Environmental Forum (est. 1990; Japan)
- Graduate Education Foundation
- Grazing Enhancement Fund (Canada)
- Green Earth Foundation (New York, NY)
- Ground Equipment Failure
- Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor (biology)
- Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme (environmental e-forum)
- Global Environmental Facility and Small Grant Programme
- General Electric Capital Financial Assurance Holdings, Inc.
- Genetically Engineered Food Alert (food safety organization)
- Genuine Fashion Accessories (Philippines)
- Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority
- Germana Esperanta Fervojista Asocio (German Esperanto Railway Association, member of IFEF)
- Golden Empire Flying Association (Grass Valley, CA)
- Group of Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Coimbra (Coimbria, Portugal)
- Global Ensortium for A First World Iniative on Scientific Practise
Samples in periodicals archive:
It establishes DoD policy and assigns responsibilities under the Guidance for Employment of the Force (GEF); Guidance for the Development of the Force; and titles 10 and 22 of the United States Code and statutory authorities, Executive orders, and policies relating to the administration of security cooperation, including security assistance.