The proceeds of the private placement will be used by Minaurum for ongoing drill permitting at the Vuelcos del Destino project in the Guerrero Gold Belt, ongoing exploration programs as well as for working capital purposes.
What does GGB stand for?
GGB stands for Guerrero Gold Belt (mining; Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGB
We have 22 other meanings of GGB in our Acronym Attic
- Gornergrat Bahn AG (Switerzland)
- Gotta Go Bye
- Granite Greenstone Belts (geology)
- Green and Golden Bell (frog species)
- Greenhouse Gas Bulletin
- Gruber's Grove Bay
- Grupo Gay da Bahia (gay, lesbian & sexual minority organization in Brazil)
- Grupo Guy da Bahia
- Guardrail Ground Baseline (US DoD)
- Guerilla Gay Bar (social group; various locations)
- General Global Bus Architecture
- Golden Gate Business Association, Inc.
- Golden Golf Ball Award (Ottawa, Canada)
- Graduate Global Business Association
- Greater Gardner Bowling Association
- Greater Gaston Baptist Association
- Greater Genoa Business Association (Nevada)
- Greater Grantsville Business Association
- Greater Greensboro Boxing Academy
- Greater Greensboro Builders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The acquisition increases Goldcorp's current measured and indicated mineral resources in the Guerrero Gold Belt district to nearly 6 million ounces of gold.
Dan McCoy, Chief Geologist commented, We are seeing the same geologic ingredients at La Magnetita that have combined elsewhere to create the large resources present in the Guerrero Gold Belt.
The project is located at the southern end of a gold rich district in Mexico called the Guerrero Gold Belt (the GGB ).
is a Canadian based mineral exploration company with a focus on Mexican Gold, Copper and Silver mining areas known as the Guerrero Gold Belt, Southern Mexican Gold Belt and the Sierra Madre Occidental Belt.