About Guelph Hydro Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc (GHESI) delivers a safe and reliable supply of electricity to over 48,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Guelph and Rockwood.
What does GHESI stand for?
GHESI stands for Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Health Equity Initiative
- Georgia Home Educators Inclusive Network (Alabama support network)
- Global Health Education Loan Program (Sallie Mae)
- Gender and Health Equity Network
- Global Hawk Engineering Network
- Global Hindu Electronic Networks (India)
- Greater Houston Emergency Physicians (Texas)
- GeoHydrodynamics and Environment Research
- Giant Hatte Einen Superstar (German bike forum)
- Gold Hill Elementary School (South Carolina)
- Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan
- Global Higher Education for Sustainability Partnership (UNESCO)
- Groningen Historical Electronic Text Archive
- Good Hope Equestrian Training Center (Florida)
- Getting Higher Education to Teach Others
- Greater Houston Educational Travel and Tourism Organization
- Ground Heat Exchanger (geothermal energy)
- Galveston Historical Foundation (Texas)
- Gamers Having Fun (gaming clan)
- Gaming Hall of Fame
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beta tester Nicholaas van der Meulen, vice president of information systems for Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc.