PT) Modern Russia is transformed into a supernatural war zone, when the minions of Night battle the guardians of Light in this award-winning visual feast based on the popular series of graphic novels created by Sergei Lukyanenko.
What does GOL stand for?
GOL stands for Guardians of Light (gaming organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOL
We have 37 other meanings of GOL in our Acronym Attic
- German Ordnance Level (Sea Level)
- Giants of Legend (gaming)
- Giggle Out Loud
- Girls out Late (Jacqueline Wilson book)
- Global Online (Japan ISP)
- Gone on Leave
- Government of Lebanon
- Government of Liberia
- Government Office for London
- Government On-Line (Canada)