Omaha Navy Week & Guardians of Freedom Air Show, Sept.
What does GOF stand for?
GOF stands for Guardians of Freedom (gaming clan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOF
We have 40 other meanings of GOF in our Acronym Attic
- Goodness Of Fit
- Governor's Opportunity Fund
- Grapple of Fixture (robotics)
- Grease, Oil & Filter (automobile mechanic's shorthand)
- grease, oil and filter (automotive maintenance)
- Great Outdoor Fight (Chris Onstad book)
- Group of Frames
- Group of Friends
- Groups Of Forces (Non-Soviet Warsaw Pact)
- Grumpy Old Farts
- Guest Observer Facility
- Gun Owners Foundation
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book by J. K. Rowling)
- Gallery of Fantastic Art (Japan)
- Getting Old Falling Apart
- Goal Oriented Failure Analysis (knowledge-based tool)
- Good Old Furniture Available (UK)
- Guild of Fans and Disciples
- Good Old Fashioned Artificial Intelligence
- Greater Oneonta Fund for Animal Responsibility (Oneonta, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed to engage consumers of mobile media and social games, the proposed Guardians of Freedom program employs a vibrant superhero theme to advance the Freedom Center's global human R.
The SPLA should be seen as guardians of freedom for all and to promote respect for others.
It is certainly a refreshing omen that freedom is here to stay in Yemen and that its guardians of freedom of the likes of Khaiwani and Qirni will have assured their place in history, beyond what any of the hundreds of tyrants and dictators, who have reigned throughout the world over the ages have managed to achieve, no matter how long they have ruled.