Insurethebox is the brainchild of multinational insurance giant EMB Mike Brockman and Andy Haynes, the former Guardian Holdings Limited chief executive.
What does GHL stand for?
GHL stands for Guardian Holdings Limited (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHL
We have 27 other meanings of GHL in our Acronym Attic
- Gush Katif, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Gig Harbor Karate Academy (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Golden Hamster Kidney cell Culture
- Greater Hickory Kennel Club (Hickory, NC)
- Greater Houston Keeshond Club (Houston, TX)
- Global Health Knowledge Now
- General Hunting License (Pennsylvania Game Commission; State Wildlife Management Agency; Pennsylvania)
- Global Health Library (World Health Organization; Switzerland)
- Greenland Halibut
- Growth Hormone-Like (gene)
- Guideline Harvest Level (commercial fishing)
- Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association (est. 1907; Douglasville, GA)
- Going Home Los Angeles (California Department of Corrections)
- Golden Horseshoe Leather Association (social club)
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid (Hartford, CT)
- Greater Houston Locksmiths Association (Houston, TX)
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation (Connecticut)
- Giles-Hendricksen Lawn Care (Lynchburg, VA)
- Government Housing Loan Corporation (Japan)
- Georgia Harper Landscape Design (Australia; landscape design practice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best affirmed the ICR of "bbb-" of Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL), a publicly traded holding company and ultimate parent of GLOC and GGIL.
Best has assigned an ICR of "bbb-" to Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL), which is a publicly traded holding company for both GLOC and GGIL.
Both Guardian Life and GGIL are major insurance operating subsidiaries of the publicly traded holding company, Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL), which is listed on Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica exchanges.
Guardian Life is a major life insurance subsidiary of its publicly traded holding company, Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL) in Trinidad and Tobago.
In addition, GGIL and NEMWIL are subsidiaries of the publicly-traded holding company, Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL), one of the most prominent financial groups in the region.
As part of this process, GGIL received a capital contribution of approximately USD100 million from its parent company, Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL).
The rating of Guardian Life is based on the company's role as a core operation within the Guardian Holdings Limited (GHL) group.