Business Editors/Petroleum/Chemical Writers CHICAGO & HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 2003 Ethane, Propane First Products to be Cleared; Services Open New Business Opportunities for ChemConnect Members at Reduced Risk Guaranty Clearing Corporation ("GCC"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Board of Trade Clearing Corporation (the "Clearing Corporation"), and ChemConnect, Inc.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Guaranty Clearing Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Group Career Counseling
- Group Communications Center
- Groupe Clermont Conseil (Canadian engineering firm)
- Groupe Clermont Conseil (French: Group Clermont Council; Canada)
- Groupe des Croiseurs Côtiers (French sailing club)
- Groupware Competence Center
- Grove City College (Pennsylvania)
- Grove City Community Hockey
- Gruenhagen Conference Center (University of Wisconsin)
- Guam Community College
- Guatemala Country Club
- Guelph Chambers of Commerce (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Guidance & Control Computer
- Guidance Checkout Computer
- Guinea Current Commission (Ghana)
- Gulf Cement Company (various locations)
- Gulf Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Gulf Coast College (Tampa, FL)
- Gulf Coast Consortia (research; various schools)
- Gulf Contracting Company (Qatar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clearing Corporation continues to serve the CBOT and embraces new markets and technologies, through it's subsidiary, Guaranty Clearing Corporation.