The commuter program offers a $105/month subsidy to employees that use an approved commute alternative, carpool matching assistance through RideLink, preferred parking for carpools and vanpools, compressed work week and flexible schedules, enrollment in RideLink's Guaranteed Ride Home Program, and bike racks with shower facilities.
What does GRHP stand for?
GRHP stands for Guaranteed Ride Home Program (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRHP
We have 5 other meanings of GRHP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Reproductive Health Forum (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Grand Rapids Hip Hop Coalition
- Gold Rock Holdings, Inc. (California)
- Golden Rule Home Inspections (Denton, Texas)
- Graduate Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management Studies
- Georgia Radio Hall of Fame
- Government Rental Housing Program
- Greater Rochester Housing Partnership (Rochester, NY)
- Ground Red Hot Pepper Agar
- Gender, Reproductive Health and Population Policies
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor
- Grand Rapids Herald Review (est. 1897; Grand Rapids, MN)
- Great River Human Resource Association (Davenport, IA)
- Gabriel Richard High School (Riverview, MI)
- Gateway Regional High School
- George Ranch High School (Richmond, TX)
- Germans from Russia Heritage Society
- Gila Ridge High School (Yuma, AZ)
- Glen Ridge High School (Glen Ridge, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Andrea Cavanaugh Staff Writer THOUSAND OAKS - If it weren't for the Guaranteed Ride Home program, Peter Suranyi would have a hard time getting anyone to carpool with him from the San Fernando Valley to his job in Thousand Oaks.
Entrants do not need to register for the Guaranteed Ride Home program to participate in the contest.
WellPoint offers a Guaranteed Ride Home program, tax-free vanpool subsidies, rewards for carpooling, walking or biking to work and subsidized transit passes.
Through the Commuter Connections program, employers are encouraged to promote cycling to work by providing employees with bicycle parking, showers and changing facilities, flexible work schedules, the option of cashing-out their parking benefit to purchase bicycles and equipment, and the Guaranteed Ride Home program, which provides up to four emergency rides home from work per year to cyclists that bike to work at least two times per week.
Metro promotes a Guaranteed Ride Home Program that gives employees who normally take public transit or rideshare to and from work the opportunity to get home in case of emergency or unexpected overtime.
In the event of an unexpected emergency or unscheduled overtime, its Guaranteed Ride Home Program provides a free, reliable ride home to regular rideshare commuters up to four times a year via taxi, rental car, or transit.
CalPERS was commended for offering its employees transit and vanpool rider monthly subsidies, on-site discount transit pass sales, a guaranteed ride home program for alternative commuters who have emergencies, ride-matching assistance, secure bicycle storage, showers and lockers, shuttle services, a comprehensive Rideshare Program, and an intranet Web site, and other promotional programs.