These riders are known as the Guaranteed Retirement Income Benefit (GRIB) rider and the Guaranteed Retirement Income Benefit II (GRIB II) rider.
What does GRIB stand for?
GRIB stands for Guaranteed Retirement Income Benefit (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRIB
- Gurunavi Research Institute (Japan)
- Glutamate Receptor Ionotrophic AMPA (Alpha-Amino-3-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-Isoxazole Propionic Acid)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (New York)
- Grid Resources for Industrial Applications (middleware)
- Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic AMPA 1
- Glutamate Receptor, Ionotropic, Ampa 2
- Groningen Research Institute for Asthma and Copd (Netherlands)
- Global Risks of Infectious Animal Diseases (issue paper; Council for Agricultural Science and Technology; Ames, IA)
- Gridded Binary
- Groupement des Radios Indépendantes en Belgique
- Greater Rhode Island Baptist Temple (Johnston, RI)
- Gila River Indian Community (Sacaton, AZ)
- Global Reach Internet Connection
- Goremote Internet Communications (California)
- Government Relations Institute of Canada (industry association)
- Gradski Reklamacijsko Informacijski Centar (Bosnian: Municipal Refund Information Center; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Groupe de Recherche sur l’Integration Continentale (French: Research Group on Continental Integration; Canada)
- Gateway Regional Integration Committee for the Corridor
- Gulf Regional Interstate Collegiate Consortium (various locations)
- Groupe de Réflexion Interprofessionnel sur les Comités d'Ethique (French: Interprofessional Ethics Committees Reflection Group; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wagner credited the product's guaranteed retirement income benefit, which guarantees a minimum level of lifetime income regardless of the performance of the underlying investments.
Guaranteed retirement income benefit is available for an additional cost under group variable annuity contracts.