Open doors, especially the way Federal Express uses them, can be effective, but perhaps the company's most successful communication tool is their renowned Guaranteed Fair Treatment Procedure (GFTP).
What does GFT stand for?
GFT stands for Guaranteed Fair Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFT
We have 53 other meanings of GFT in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow Film Theatre (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Global Forex Trading (Global Futures & Forex, Ltd.)
- Gokturk Foreign Trade & Rep. Ltd.
- Gourmet Food Truck
- Graphic Firing Table
- Great Falls Tribune (Montana)
- Grilled Flower Tortilla (Taco Bell)
- Grimms' Fairy Tales (Brothers Grimm)
- Ground Fault Test(ing)
- Ground Fighting Technique (US DoD)
- Gulf Food Trade (United Arab Emirates)
- Global Free Trade Alliance (economic policy)
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation
- Georgia Fund for Technical and Adult Education (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Fund Tuberculosis, Aids & Malaria
- Guard Family Team Building (US National Guard)
- Georgia Federal Tax Conference
- Georgia Foreign Trade Conference (Brunswick, GA)
- Go for the Close
- Golden Flower Tai Chi (martial arts)