Application QoS: To ensure that application-specific Quality of Service (QoS) policies such as rate limiting, prioritization, Maximum Bit Rate (MBR), Guaranteed Bit Rate (GBR) are functioning correctly under production loads.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for Guaranteed Bit Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- Go Blue Rendezvous (Michigan)
- Graduate Basis for Registration (various locations)
- Graziadio Business Report (Pepperdine University; California)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Bear Rainforest (British Columbia, Canada)
- Great Britain
- Great Burial Reef, Inc
- Greater Baton Rouge (various organizations; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Ground-Based Radar
- Guadalcanal Beach Resort
- Guided Bone Regeneration (bone defects treatment)
- Gun Boosted Rocket
- United Kingdom (ISO Country code)
- Ground Based Radar Prototype
- Ground Based Radar Terminal
- Great Britain R/C (Radio Control) Aerobatic Association
- Gas-Cooled Breeder Reactor Association
- Georgia Bicycle Racing Association
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority (Seguin, TX)
- Goal-Based Requirements Analysis Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading cable technologists see policy servers as the enabling element for IP (Internet Protocol) video, guaranteed bit rate services, SIP-based VOIP, and a host of multimedia applications," said Hardek.
Available Bit Rate (ABR) where the customer does not receive a guaranteed bit rate but is assured an average number of bits are transferred over a given period of time.