To deliver GLB benefits, which can include guaranteed minimum income, guaranteed account value, or guaranteed monthly withdrawals, insurers engage in various hedging techniques to reduce exposure to capital market risks.
What does GAV stand for?
GAV stands for Guaranteed Account Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAV
We have 23 other meanings of GAV in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow Association of University Teachers
- Garantie des Accidents de la Vie (French: Accident Insurance Guarantee)
- Gateway Anti-Virus (Sonicwall)
- Gatha-Avestan (linguistics)
- Gendarme Adjoint Volontaire (French: Volunteer Deputy Constable)
- Giubbotto Assetto Variabile (Italian: life jacket)
- Gravity Accelerated Vehicle
- Great American Volleyball
- Greening Australia Victoria
- Gross Asset Value
- Gay Asians of Vancouver Area (Canada)
- Georgia Association for Volunteer Administration, Inc. (est. 1986; Atlanta, GA)
- Ghana Association of Visual Artists
- Global Association of Virtual Assistants (website; 1998-2000)
- Golden Gate Area Vexillological Association
- Graduate Association of Visual Anthropology (Temple University; Pennsylvania)
- Greater Amsterdam Volunteer Ambulance Corps (New York)
- Gruppo Assistenti Volontari Animatori Carcerari (Italian: Youth Prison Volunteer Assistants Association Group)
- Genetic Algorithms in Visual Art and Music (workshop)
- Génie Audio Visuel et Applications Professionnelles (French: Audio Visual Engineering and Professional Applications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After five years, the Guaranteed Account Value (GAV) feature provides a level of protection for the principal invested in the contract.