The ion exchangers based on guar gum powder is hydrophilic and biodegradable, whereas other ion exchangers prepared from petrochemical product are not hydrophilic and biodegradable.
What does GGP stand for?
GGP stands for Guar Gum Powder (food additive)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GGP
We have 65 other meanings of GGP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Geodynamics Project
- Globalization, Growth and Poverty (Canada)
- Good Game Partner (gaming)
- Good Guidelines Practice(s) (FDA)
- Gotta Go Pee
- Gotta Go Potty
- Gotta Go Puke
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Guidance Package
- Grants Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (Japan)
- Green Globes Professional (Portland, OR)
- Guernsey Islands Pound (ISO currency code)
- Guidelines of Good Practice
- Global Geodynamics Project-Information System and Data Centre
- Georgia Gold Prospectors Association
- Georgia Grant Professionals Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Graduate Grade Point Average (various universities)
- Garden Grove Pony Baseball (Garden Grove, CA)
- Generalized Gaussian Pencil Beam (electrons)
- Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics (encyclopedia)
- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low (senior texting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celeritas Chemicals' CELCHEM 31708 Fast Hydrating Guar Gum Powder meets the viscosity and rheology requirements that are needed for demanding drilling applications.
In extensive tests a solution was found in the Corm of a combination of vegetable fibres, hydrocolloids and enzymes that achieves much better stability in the Farinogram than guar gum powder at the same amount.