Data Represents the First In Vivo Validation of Protein Interactions Predicted Using the Company's Proprietary In Vitro Technology and the Application of This Information to Reveal Novel Aspects of a Signaling Pathway Implicated in Cancer Cytogen Corporation today announced the planned presentation of data revealing novel links between ErbB-4 (a member of the epidermal growth factor protein-tyrosine kinase receptor family), WW-domain containing protein YAP (Yes-associated protein), tumor suppressor protein P73, and a member of the membrane associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family in a signaling pathway regulating several cellular functions important to both the proliferation and survival of cancer cells.
What does GUK stand for?
GUK stands for Guanylate Kinase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GUK
We have 6 other meanings of GUK in our Acronym Attic
- General Union of Journalists (Finland)
- Guaratingueta, Sao Paulo, Brazil (airport code)
- Gujarat (India)
- Gujrati (language)
- Gana Unnayan Kendra (est. 1985; Bangladesh)
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)