In the August 2002 issue of Environmental Pollution, researchers from Hong Kong Polytechnic and the Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry report mean cadmium concentrations of 0.
What does GIG stand for?
GIG stands for Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIG
We have 88 other meanings of GIG in our Acronym Attic
- Global Information Grid
- Global Information Grid (US DoD)
- Global Investment Group (various organizations)
- God Is Great
- GoldenTalk Investment Group
- GPS Integration Guide
- Grand Invalide de Guerre (military disability information)
- Green Is Good
- Groupement des Ingénieurs en Géomatique (French: Geomatics Engineers Group; Switzerland)
- Growing in Grace (various religious organizations)
- Guild Inn Group
- Gwasanaeth Iechyd Gwladol (Welsh: National Health Service)
- Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - International Airport (Airport Code)
- Global Information Grid Enterprise Services
- Global Information Grid - Air Force
- Global Information Grid Bandwidth Expansion
- Global Information Grid-Bandwidth Expansion
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Global Information Grid - Electronic
- Global Information Grid Evaluation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
AECOM will be supported by the Environmental Protection Monitoring Center (Guangdong Province), Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Peking University, and University of California, Irvine.