To maintain its competitive advantages, Trony has been cooperating with many famous universities and institutions in mainland China and Hong Kong in research and development on solar power technology, including Jinan University, Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
What does GIEC stand for?
GIEC stands for Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIEC
We have 2 other meanings of GIEC in our Acronym Attic
- Gridded Ion Engine (space electric propulsion)
- Groupement d'Intérêt Economique
- Groupement d'Intérêt Economique (French: Economic Interest Group)
- Guidance Interface Enable
- Groupement d'Intérêt Economique – Système d'Information sur les Produits de Santé (Paris, France)
- Glucose-Induced Electrical Activity
- Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children
- Garrett Information Enterprise Center (McHenry, MD)
- Global Investment Enterprise Corporation (Vietnam)
- Groupe International d'Experts sur le Climat (French: International Group of Experts on the Climate)
- Gujarat Ion Exchange and Chemicals Ltd. (Ahmedabad, India)
- Gauteng Institute for Educational Development
- Gerencia de Infraestructura y Equipamiento de la Defensa
- Gloria in Excelsis Deo
- Graduate Institute of Environmental Education (Taiwan)
- Gund Institute for Ecological Economics (University of Vermont, Burlington, VT)
- Global Institute for Energy and Environmental Systems (University of North Carolina Charlotte)
- Global Initiative for Emergency and Essential Surgical Care (World Health Organization)
- Global ISP (Internet Service Provider) Email Identity System
- Garanti Instituttet for Eksportkreditt (Norwegian: Guarantee Institute for Export Credit; Oslo, Norway; export underwriter)