9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company") announced today that the Company's main subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), has won a competitive tender for the supply of a total of 635 units of National V natural gas and National VI diesel engines from Beijing Bafangda Express Bus Services Co.
What does GYMCL stand for?
GYMCL stands for Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Youth Movement (est. 1998; Atlanta, GA)
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft Network (Big 3 search engine companies)
- Grab Your Music (open source software project)
- Groupe Yvon Michel (boxing promoter; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL (Big 4 search engine companies)
- Greater Youngstown Monitoring Association (Youngstown, OH)
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL, Amazon, Apple, eBay
- Guelph Youth Music Centre (Canada)
- Great Yarmouth Marketing Initiative (UK)
- Get Your Mind Outta the Gutter
- Gymsa Management and Maintenance SA (refrigeration services; Cadiz, Spain)
- Guelph Youth Musical Theatre (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Global Youth Network
- Santa Genoveva Airport (Goiânia, Go - Brazil, airport code)
- Female (Prefix)
- Gemini Youth Orchestras (Melville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China Yuchai International Limited announced today that its key subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ( GYMCL ) has received approval from China s National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors ( NAFMII ) for the issuance of RMB-denominated, unsecured, short-term financing bonds ( Bonds ) amounting to RMB 1 billion.
China Yuchai International Limited *(NYSE: CYD) has announced that its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), recently introduced China's first prototype diesel engine compliant with Euro VI emission standards.
running on YC6G260N-40 natural gas engines supplied by Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ( GYMCL ), the Company s main operating subsidiary, recently completed their journey from Xining, Qinghai province, to the Tibetan Plateau, meeting the climate requirements for operating at high altitudes.
The World Brand Laboratory has recognised the Yuchai brand from Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of diesel engines in China, with 'The Chinese Brand of the Year 2008.
China Yuchai International Limited, through its subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("Yuchai"), engages in the manufacture, assembly, and sale of a wide array of light-duty, medium-sized and heavy-duty diesel engines for construction equipment, trucks, buses, and cars in China.
It also planned and coordinated the unprecedented operation of transforming a Chinese joint stock company into a Sino-foreign joint stock company, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited, bringing in a total of $52 million in foreign investment.
23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company") announced that the Company's main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), has supplied the first units of its new YC4FA130-50 light-duty diesel engines compliant with National V emission standards, for transit buses in Shanghai.