Under the Space Communications Networks Services (SCNS) contract, Braxton and the ITT team will provide mission network planning and integration services, systems and network engineering, operations, maintenance, development engineering, and sustaining engineering for multiple NASA space centers including GSFC Greenbelt, Maryland; White Sands Complex, New Mexico; Guam Remote Ground Terminal, Guam; Kokee Park, Hawaii; Monument Peak, California; Wallops Island, Virginia; and Merritt Island Launch Annex, Florida.
What does GRGT stand for?
GRGT stands for Guam Remote Ground Terminal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRGT
- Global Rice Gene Machine
- Generalized-Regression Genetic-Neural Network (biotechnology)
- Granite/Gneiss (lithological term)
- Gentamicin-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli
- Girls Rock Girls Rule (music tour)
- Gunpowder River Golden Retriever Club of Maryland, Inc.
- Great River Genealogical Society (est. 1974; Illinois)
- Groupe de Recherches de Geodesie Spatiale (French: Research Group of Space Geodesy)
- General Report of Government School Inspection (Jamaica)
- Groupe de Recherche en Gestion Thérapeutique (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Task Force (Riverside, CA)
- General Register House (UK)
- Generalized Riemann Hypothesis (unsolved problem in pure mathematics)
- Gestion Ressources Humaines (French: human resources management)
- Ghost Route Hunter
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (Canada)
- Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Act
- Grand Rapids Hoops
- Guaranteed Ride Home (commuting; various locations)