Broadcom recently announced that its GSM/GPRS technology has passed the latest release of the GSM Certification Forum (GCF3.
What does GCF stand for?
GCF stands for Gsm Certification Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCF
We have 97 other meanings of GCF in our Acronym Attic
- Greek Chess Federation (est. 1948)
- Green Chile Festival
- Green Climate Fund (UN)
- Greenfield Coalition Fundamentals
- Grid Characterization Facility
- Grid Controlled Fluoroscopy (Philips)
- Gross Capital Formation
- Ground Communications Facility
- Groupe Canada France (French-Canadian networking club)
- Groupe Coopération Forestière (French: Forestry Cooperation Group)
- Guaranteed Car Finance (UK)
- Gun Carriage Factory (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Guralp Compressed Format (floppy disk data format)
- Gynecologic Cancer Foundation
- General Council on Finance and Administration (United Methodist Church)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- Grants and Contracts Financial Administration (various universities)
- Greater Chicago Ferret Association (Westchester, IL)
- Grey County Federation of Agriculture (Canada)
- Gwent County Football Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his tenure, Hoffman was also responsible for numerous GSMA initiatives including the M-Services Requirements Program, the GPRS Roaming Initiative, the M-Commerce Task Force, the GSM Certification Forum and the initial 3G Program Plan.
John Hoffman, chairman and keynote speaker for the IBC GPRS Congress and current senior consulting director for the GSM Association, responsible for the GPRS Roaming Initiative as well as development of the GSM Certification Forum, was former regional director for BellSouth Mobility; chief operating officer of SONOFON in Denmark; director of BellSouth International in Brussels, Belgium; general manager of BellSouth Mobility DCS and chief operating officer of Pocket Communications in Washington, DC.