Brown-Forman Corporation announced that it has successfully concluded negotiations with Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV) for the production of Bolla Italian wines.
What does GIV stand for?
GIV stands for Gruppo Italiano Vini (Italian: Italian Wine Group; Verona, Italy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIV
We have 13 other meanings of GIV in our Acronym Attic
- Government Initiated Unannounced Exercise (US Coast Guard)
- Geomorphological Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph
- Greenland-Iceland-United Kingdom
- Gasherbrum IV (26,000 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Gems International Vietnam Co., Ltd. (Vietnam)
- Gender Identity Variant (sexuality)
- Geological Information Visualization
- Glutamine-Independent Variant
- Grow Iowa Values Fund (Iowa Department of Economic Development)
- Gruppe for Inkluderende Velferd (Norwegian: Group for Inclusive Welfare; University of Oslo)
- Global International Virtual Air Charter (Russia)
- Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education (Act)
- Generic Initiative for Value and Efficiency (generic drugs; US FDA)
- Giveaway (soccer; a turnover)
- Giving Impetus to Voluntary Effort (UK)
- Global Initiative to Advance Entrepreneurship
- Grid Ionospheric Vertical Error
- Grid Ionospheric Vertical Error Indicator
- Government Information Value Exchange for States
- Gruppo Interdisciplinare Valutazione Interventi in Oncologia (Italian: Interdisciplinary Group Assessment Measures in Oncology; medical trials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ca Bianca has recently been acquired by Gruppo Italiano Vini, one of the leading wine producers in Italy.
Top wine-making companies outside the US include Gruppo Italiano Vini (Italy), Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin (France), and Vi?
Bivio Italia, made in partnership with Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV), Italy's leading premium wine producer, features wines from Tuscany and Friuli that combine traditional winemaking techniques with a modern Italian flair.
585 Wine Partners of Sonoma, California, owners of Red Truck Wines and Picket Fence Winery, has announced it is partnering with Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV), Italy's leading premium wine producer and owner of more than 3,000 acres of prime vineyards in some of Italy's foremost wine regions, to introduce Bivio Italia, a new line of Italian wines that combines the captivating tradition of Italian winemaking with the country's cutting edge look, feel and attitude in style and design.
In a somewhat similar move last year, Brown-Forman sold its Bolla wine production facility in Pedemonte, Italy to Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV), while retaining ownership of the Bolla brand trademark.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFB) announced today that it has successfully concluded negotiations with Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV) for the production of Bolla Italian wines.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFB) confirmed today that it has entered into negotiations with Gruppo Italiano Vini (GIV) to establish a partnership for the production of Bolla Italian wines.