Those owners included Consorcio Azucarero Escorpion (CAZE), Fomento Azucarero del Golfo (also known as Grupo Machado), and Grupo Azucarero Mexico (GAM).
What does GAM stand for?
GAM stands for Grupo Azucarero Mexico
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of GAM
We have 111 other meanings of GAM in our Acronym Attic
- Great American Market
- Great Aya and Miki (Japanese band)
- Ground-to-Air Missile
- Groupe Archéologique de Mouriès (French: Mouriès Archaeological Group)
- Groupe Archéologique du Mesmontois (French: Archaeological Group of Mesmontois)
- Groupe d'Action Municipale (French: Municipal Action Group)
- Groupe d'Animation Musicale (French: Animation Music Group)
- Groupe pour l'Avancement de la Microchirurgie (French: Group for Advancement of Microsurgery)
- Groupement Arras Montreuil (French disability association)
- Groupement d'Artisans pour l'Achat de Matériaux (French: Group of Artisans for the Purchase of Materials)
- Grupo de Apoyo Mutuo (Spanish: Mutual Support Group; Guatemala)
- Grupo de Ayuda Mutua (Spanish: Mutual Support Group, Guatemala)
- Guerre Air Mer (French military specifications)
- Gustavo A. Madero (Mexico)
- Bullpup (USAF missile)
- D-Gluconamidoethyl Methacrylate
- Game Manufacturer's Association
- Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- General Ability Measure for Adults (aptitude test; Pearson Education, Inc.)
- General Agents and Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four of the mills were returned to Grupo Azucarero Mexico earlier this year after a judge ruled those four expropriations were done improperly.
Grupo Azucarero Mexico, IMC Global, Inc and Transmedia Network, Inc.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's today lowered its rating on Grupo Azucarero Mexico S.
Its global customers include Alibaba, Bank of China International, Banque de France, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, EADS, Grupo Azucarero Mexico, Heineken, Huawei, Lufthansa, Merck, Group PSA Peugeot Citro[R]n, PUMA, and Virgin Atlantic.
In August of this year, the high court ruled that the government had violated the Constitution in four of the six cases of expropriation against Mexico's largest sugar-milling concern, Grupo Azucarero Mexico (GAM).
Its global customers include Alibaba, Bank of China International, Carlson Wagonlit, France Telecom, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Grupo Azucarero Mexico, Heineken, Huawei, Lufthansa, Kruger Products, PUMA, and Virgin Atlantic.
The seized mills--operated by Mexico's two largest sugar-processing companies, Grupo Azucarero Escorpion (CAZE) and Grupo Azucarero Mexico (GAM)-- handle roughly half the 20 million metric tons of sugar processed in Mexico annually.