Messi suffered from a growth hormone disorder that prevented him from physically reaching his fullest, but FC Barcelona took him in and offered to pay for the medication since he made his debut.
What does GHD stand for?
GHD stands for Growth Hormone Disorder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GHD
We have 28 other meanings of GHD in our Acronym Attic
- Global Help Desk
- Glucose Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glute Hamstring Developer (Ballistix Fitness; South Africa)
- Gonadal Hyper Distension (fitness training device)
- Good Hair Day
- Good Humanitarian Donorship
- Graduate Hall Director (university housing)
- Ground Hound Detection Services, Inc. (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Groundhog Day
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Gutteridge Haskins and Davey
- Gauteng Highland Dancing Association (South Africa)
- Genealogisches Handbuch Des Adels
- Global Hunger and Development Appeal
- Gmail Help Discussion Addiction
- Golden Hill Development Associates, Inc.
- Gorakh Hills Development Authority (Pakistan)
- Goulburn Highland Dancing Association (Australia)
- Greater Houston Dental Association
- Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some medical experts think he might have a growth hormone disorder, but others blame the "Little Emperor" syndrome, wherein parents, only allowed one child in China, spoil their kids.
CTS can co-exist with other disorders, like diabetes, hypothyroidism, growth hormone disorders, high blood pressure, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis and other connective tissue problems.
Medmark) Medmark is a full-service specialty pharmacy company that provides specialized pharmacy care (including injectables, infusibles and advanced oral medications) to patients with unique or chronic medication needs for conditions such as hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, respiratory syncytial virus ("RSV"), growth hormone disorders, HIV, infertility, hemophilia, immune deficiency, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, organ transplants and cancer.
The Endocrine Society's Annual Meeting (ENDO) is a leading forum for physicians and other clinicians who treat endocrine conditions, including growth hormone disorders.
EP-1572 has potential applications for the treatment of growth hormone disorders (GHD) such as growth retardation in children and cachexia in AIDS patients.
About Growth Hormone Deficiency and Growth Failure Growth hormone disorders occur when the production of growth hormone, secreted via the hypothalamic-pituitary axis is disrupted.
Nasdaq: IWOV), the leading provider of Content Infrastructure, today announced that Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO), one of the world's leading providers of healthcare products to counter diabetes, hemophilia and growth hormone disorders, is using Interwoven's Content Infrastructure product suite for all new company Web content management and deployment.