What does Grb2 stand for?
Grb2 stands for Growth Factor Receptor-Bound 2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Government Retirement & Benefits, Inc.
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau
- Graduated Retirement Benefit (UK)
- Granatbuechse (German WWII anti-tank grenade rifle)
- Grand Rose Band
- Grape Root Borer (insect)
- Green Bay, WI, USA - Austin/Straybel Field (Airport Code)
- Green Red Blue
- Grid Resource Broker
- Grootschalig Referentiebestand (Dutch: large scale mapping program)
- Grand Rapids Bar Association (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Great Basin National Park (US National Park Service)
- Grade, Roughness, Breathiness, Asthenia, Strain Scale (voice disorder assessment)
- General Regulations of the Banking Board (State of New York Banking Department)
- Glutaraldehyde-Fixed Red Blood Cells
- Goat Red Blood Cell (veterinary science)
- Goose Red Blood Cell (veterinary science)
- Grace Reformed Baptist Church (Mebane, NC)
- Grant Regional Breast Center (Columbus, OH)
- Guinea Pig Red Blood Cell