Coleg Cambria has submitted a planning application to transform the redundant Groves High School site in Wrexham, which is next to the Yale Campus.
What does GHS stand for?
GHS stands for Groves High School (Beverly Hills, Michigan; Birmingham School District)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHS
We have 240 other meanings of GHS in our Acronym Attic
- Greenbrier Historical Society (Lewisburg, Wv)
- Greener Homes Scheme (Ireland)
- Greenfield Health Systems (renal care; various locations)
- Greenhill Humane Society (Oregon)
- Greenville Hospital System (Greenville, SC)
- Greenwich High School (Connecticut)
- Greer High School (South Carolina)
- Grid Harvest Service (task scheduling system)
- Ground Handling/Servicing Manual
- Group Health Service (Michigan)
- Growth Hormone Secretagogue (protetin receptor)
- Guelph Humane Society (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Guilderland High School (aka Guilderland Central High School GCHS, Guilderland, NY)
- Guilford High School (Guilford, CT)
- Gunner Helmet Sight (military aviation)
- Gunner's Handstation (Bradley turret handstation operated by the gunner)
- Mills E Godwin High School (Richmond, Virginia)
- German National Health Interview and Examination Survey, Mental Health Supplement
- Growth Hormone Secretagogue-Receptor
- Galveston, Harrisburg, San Antonio (railroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The undersized boys' and girls' tandem practice gyms at Webster Groves High School were demolished, and replaced with a two-level structure.
Here in Wrexham, we have the former Groves High School standing empty and becoming dilapidated.
AT the outset,Wrexham council officers said they could create two new schools from Groves High School, St David's and Bryn Off a for pounds 12.
A former head of the music department at the Groves High School, Wrexham, and musical director of Cantorion Coedpoeth, he is bringing the whole choir to North Wales to perform the concert.
Rhosnesni High School, Wrexham, with more than 1,250 pupils, will be located on the former Groves High School site, Penymaes Avenue,for 12 months.
They are also worried about a possible noise nuisance from the proposed pitch at the Groves High School with players shouting and balls hitting fences, and car parking.
Youngsters will be transferred to The Groves High School while the schools are extended.