Jackson holds a PhD in engineering and public policy from Carnegie Mellon University; two masters degrees, one from Carnegie Mellon and another from the University of Pittsburgh; and a bachelor of science degree in physics from Grove City College, Grove City, Pennsylvania.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Grove City College (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Grid and Cooperative Computing (conference)
- Ground Component Commander
- Ground Control Center
- Group Call Control (telecommunications)
- Group Career Counseling
- Group Communications Center
- Groupe Clermont Conseil (Canadian engineering firm)
- Groupe Clermont Conseil (French: Group Clermont Council; Canada)
- Groupe des Croiseurs Côtiers (French sailing club)
- Groupware Competence Center
- Grove City Community Hockey
- Gruenhagen Conference Center (University of Wisconsin)
- Guam Community College
- Guaranty Clearing Corporation
- Guatemala Country Club
- Guelph Chambers of Commerce (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Guidance & Control Computer
- Guidance Checkout Computer
- Guinea Current Commission (Ghana)
- Gulf Cement Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caldwell earned a bachelor's degree in management engineering from Grove City College in 1980.
Two area residents were named to the fall semester dean's list at Grove City College in Grove City, Pa.
com Winner of the National Aviation hall of Fame 2007 'Combs Gates' Award, "They Flew Proud" by Jane Gardner Birch is the story of the national Civilian Pilot Training Program that was a local course of study at Grove City College and the Grove City Airport, Pennsylvania from its pre-World War II founding, to the war years when the college contracted to teach Army Air Force Cadets their academic studies, and the airport provided fixed base operator and flight instructors support for cadets to embark on solo flights.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in management engineering from Grove City College and a Juris Doctorate degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
The winners of the scholarships are: * Josh Meute of Avon Grove will attend Grove City College and study biochemistry.
segregation; and the 1984 case, Grove City College v.
Implementation of a laptop program was the beginning of the simplification and standardization of IT at Grove City College (PA), a common enough move these days as anywhere, anytime computing becomes the campus norm.