In addition, Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB said that the interbank withdrawal fee would be reduced by 21 percent, and fees for cards seized by cash machines would drop by half.
What does CB stand for?
CB stands for Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB (French: CB Bank Card Association; bank network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CB
We have 119 other meanings of CB in our Acronym Attic
- Crush Boat
- Crushbone (Everquest gaming)
- Crushing Blow (Diablo II gaming)
- Cry Baby
- Crystal Ball (Utopia)
- CubeBomb (online gaming)
- Cumulative Bulletin (Internal Revenue)
- Cumulonimbus (cloud formation)
- Cyanogen Bromide
- Kampuchea (formerly Cambodia)
- Large Cruiser (WW II ship type)
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy
- California Bank & Trust
- Capacity Building and Transfer of Technology
- Cavalry Brigade (Air Attack)
- Cavalry Brigade (Air Combat)
- Cooperative Broadcast Channel Dynamic Decode and Forward
- Contiguous Block Intra Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of collaborative content management software for global enterprises, today announced that Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB (GIECB) selected iManage WorkSite as its core technology to improve and extend collaboration among its 175 member organizations, which include banks and other financial institutions operating in France.