Tout a commence le 27 juin 2012, lorsque SNI et le Groupe Danone ont conclu un protocole portant sur la cession d'une participation de 37,78% du capital social et des droits de vote de Centrale laitiere a un prix par action de 1.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Groupe Danone (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Droidarena (online game)
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Action (sander)
- Duck's Ass (drink)
- Duck's Ass (haircut)
- Dumb Ass
- Dumbledore's Army (Harry Potter)
- Durham Academy (North Carolina)
- Dynamic Atlas
- Dyslexia Action (UK)
- Die Ärzte (band)
- Democratic Alternative '91 (Suriname)
- Department of the Army General Order
- Department of the Army Mobilization Command And Control System
- Department of the Army Pamphlet
- Drug Addicts and Alcoholics
- Data Acquisition and Distribution (NASA)
- Data Analysis and Evaluation
- Director of Administration and Management (DoD)
- Department of the Army Automatic air Load Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean Foods Company, Groupe Danone SA, Groupe Lactalis SA, Kraft Foods, Inc.
1 June 2009 - Groupe Danone has rejected claims that its interested in acquiring Italy's Paramalat.
Tokyo, Japan, Jan 13, 2006 - (JCN) - Ajinomoto has completed its acquisition of Amoy Food Group companies from Danone Asia, a subsidiary of Groupe Danone S.
said Tuesday it will market its fermented lactic drinks in India from later this year in collaboration with French food company Groupe Danone.
The Paris-based Groupe Danone, parent of Dannon USA, in late 2003 acquired roughly 85 percent of Stonyfield, but CEO Franck Riboud wants more than a stake.
CCDA Waters LLC - a joint venture of Coca-Cola, Groupe Danone and Danone Holdings - has received no reports of injuries from the push-pull caps, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
On December 7, Stonyfield Farm reported that its partnership deal with Groupe DANONE was complete, with the closing on a purchase by Groupe DANONE of a minority share of Stonyfield Farm, the nation's largest producer of organic yogurt.