THE empowered group of ministers on Tuesday decided to defer the 9.
What does GoM stand for?
GoM stands for Group of Ministers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GoM
We have 59 other meanings of GoM in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Malawi
- Government Of Mexico
- Government of Moldova
- Government-Owned Material
- Grand Old Man (British prime minister William Ewart Gladstone)
- Gretech Online Movie (media player)
- Gross Operating Margin
- Ground Operations Manager (aviation)
- Ground Operations Manual (various companies)
- Group and Organization Management (journal)
- Grumpy Old Man
- Grumpy old Men (movie and Danish gaming clan)
- Guardianship of the Minister
- Gulf of Maine (Includes watersheds in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)
- Gulf Of Mexico
- General Officer Money Allowance
- Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Get Off My Ass
- Greater Orlando Merchants Association (est. 1995; Florida)
- Gulf of Mexico Alliance (state government partnership; est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khurshid said the Empowered Group of Ministers took certain decisions and those decisions will be communicated to the Cabinet.
The Empowered Group of Ministers (EGoM) on telecom, under Home Minister P Chidambaram held a meeting and delayed a decision on a one-time spectrum fee on the existing telecom operators until the Presidential Reference.
Meanwhile, a group of ministers and senior officials of the Government of Ghana as well as a number of members of the diplomatic corps accredited to Ghana came to the Saudi Embassy to offer condolences and express sympathy on the death of the Crown Prince.
The group of ministers will discuss whether it makes commercial sense for Air India to buy the Dreamliners or not," the official, who did not wish to be named, was quoted as saying.
The cabinet committee on economic affairs, which was scheduled to discuss the deal on Wednesday, has decided to refer the matter to a group of ministers," oil minister Jaipal Reddy announced to reporters.
A group of ministers is considering all measures, including legislative and administrative, to tackle corruption and improve transparency," she said.
They provide a core group of ministers who value ongoing spiritual formation, as well as the importance and necessity of ongoing education.