MetLife: Growth Through Leverage Paragon Life was created in 1987 to develop a group universal life program, which was distributed through General American's independent agency system.
What does GULP stand for?
GULP stands for Group Universal Life Program (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GULP
We have 9 other meanings of GULP in our Acronym Attic
- Floating Radar Reflector Used to Simulate Targets
- Georgetown University Law Library (Washington, DC)
- Grand Unified Lock Manager
- General Union of Loom Overlookers (UK)
- L-Gulonolactone Oxidase Pseudogene
- General Utility Lattice Program (chemistry imaging program)
- General Utility Library Program
- Greater Ukiah Localization Project (Ukiah, CA)
- Greater Upstate Law Project
- Grenada United Labor Party
- Gruppo Ricercatori e Utenti Logic Programming (Italian: Association for Logic programming)
- Generic Upper Layer Security
- Georgetown Undergraduate Linguistics Society (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Griffith University Law Society (Australia)
- Grooming Using Light Tree
- Glen Urquhart Land Use Partnership (Scotland, UK; community development organization)
- Groupe d'Utilisateurs de Linux de l'Université de Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada Linux users group)
- Genito-Urinary Medicine
- Global Update Manager (software)
- Glowny Urzad Miar (Central Office of Measures; Warsaw Poland)