NY, WA Madison National Life Secure Advantage All states except NY Prudential Insurance Group Universal Life All states Co.
What does GUL stand for?
GUL stands for Group Universal Life (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GUL
We have 14 other meanings of GUL in our Acronym Attic
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Guanylate Kinase
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
- Gulf Cetaceans
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIGNA Group Insurance is also one of the top five providers of group term life and group universal life, and the second leading provider of group accident insurance, including voluntary accident and business travel accident insurance.
Also, a new interest in group variable and group universal life insurance policies may develop because employees will look at these products to protect their assets and create a cash value.
Pinnacle Group Legacy Select Insurance, The Prudential Insurance Group Universal Life Co.
Group Universal Life Insurance w/Accelerated Death Benefit for LTC Rider
These companies are also one of the top five providers of group term life and group universal life, and the second leading provider of group accident insurance, including voluntary accident and business travel accident insurance.
Paragon Life was created in 1987 to develop a group universal life program, which was distributed through General American's independent agency system.
In addition, emphasis is placed on new and emerging employee benefit concepts such as the environment of employee benefit plans, group universal life insurance, and postretirement benefit issues.