Group Practice without Walls (GPWW) A GPWW can be formed jointly by a hospital and physicians, referred to in this article as an affiliated medical practice corporation (AMPC), or it can be formed independently by community physicians, an independent group practice without walls (IGWW).
What does GPWW stand for?
GPWW stands for Group Practice Without Walls (private practice physicians who aggregate their practices into a single legal entity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPWW
We have 2 other meanings of GPWW in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Prairie of the West Public Library District
- German Pressurized Water Reactor
- Green Power Wind Rider (Oklahoma Gas and Electric)
- Gales Point Wildlife Sanctuary (Belize)
- General Purpose Workstation
- Ground Proximity Warning System
- Guide Performance Work Statement
- General Practitioner with Special Interest (UK)
- Green Party of West Virginia
- Gilles Peterson Worldwide (radio show)