Morgan Global Multi-Asset Group portfolio manager Anne Lester discusses the impact of volatility on target date fund selection.
What does GPM stand for?
GPM stands for Group Portfolio Manager (banking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPM
We have 160 other meanings of GPM in our Acronym Attic
- Government Program Manager
- Graduated Payment Mortgage
- Grams Per Minute
- Grand Prix de la Montagne (bicycle road racing)
- Grant Policy Manual (NSF)
- Green Party of Michigan
- Green Project Management (est. 2010)
- Gross Product Margin
- Gross Profit Margin
- Ground Precautionary Message
- Group Practice Model (insurance)
- Group Program Manager (various organizations)
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) Package Manager (programming)
- Guidance & Policy Memorandum
- Gallons Per Man per Day
- Laboratoire Génie Physique et Mécanique des Matériaux (Grenoble)
- Global Program Management Architecture
- Graduate Program in Maritime Archeology
- Grand Prix Manufacturers Association
- Grants Pass Museum of Art (Grants Pass, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here, value for money brands are what the majority of African customers are look for when buying spirits, according to Shannon Yuill, group portfolio manager for spirits at Brandhouse, a leading alcoholic beverage company in South Africa.
Fitzgerald joins the company from Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd in South Africa where he served as group portfolio manager for beer.
Due to the nature of our business, we need guaranteed real-time transmission of financial data, or it could potentially cost us millions of dollars," said John Bergerson, Albion Financial Group portfolio manager.
Scott Penman, Kevin Nyysola and Geoff Barth, Investors Group Portfolio Managers, will co-manage this new Fund.